This includes U10’s wishing to play U-12
1. It is the policy of BSA that players shall normally play for the competitive or recreational team at their age level.
2. Players wishing to tryout at a higher level need to request permission from the DOCPD in writing prior to tryouts.
3. No coach or member of the BSA (with the exception of the club head coach) shall approach a player with the intention of coercing or encouraging them to play up.
4. Any player who played up in a previous season is not guaranteed to be eligible to play up in any following season.
5. Technical Committee must approve all player placements.